Multiple US Remote Positions
WHO ARE WE?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Live Nation’s Concerts Division is where tours are born, artists come to life, and fans get to experience the rush of live music. From our dozens of owned/operated Amphitheaters to our Global Touring team, from Ticketing and Venue Operations to Marketing and Sales… we foster a fun and upbeat work culture with no shortage of opportunities. With perks ranging from free concert tickets to dog-friendly offices, to progressive benefits like student loan reimbursement and adoption/fertility support… it’s no wonder we are certified as a Great Place to Work organization and one of People Magazine’s “50 Companies that Care”. We want everyone to feel like they belong and can thrive in our community, so we strive to help you achieve your career and personal goals. Live music is our passion and where we find our common ground. There has never been a better time to join Live Nation.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Network Infrastructure Services team is looking for a highly motivated, passionate, and enthusiastic individual who is interested in providing an advanced tier of support for the Live Nation Network and IT teams in support of Live Nation owned & operated venues and Corporate Offices across North America. As a Level III Network Engineer, your primary focus will be working on high level cross functional and cross organizational projects and tasks, while taking a leadership role on the team to ensure best practices are being followed and that the processes and tools being utilized are the most effective for our business.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
- Take on a major role in deploying and supporting leading edge technology to our venues that leads to the development and growth of the business.
- Have direct involvement in all aspects of supporting the Live Nation/Ticketmaster Data Network Design, including:
- Troubleshoot network issues through all layers of the OSI model, across multiple technologies. This will include ISP, route, switch and Wi-Fi.
- Analyze network activity and network problems to discover and prevent systematic errors.
- Take a leadership role in high level cross-functional / cross-organizational team projects.
- Work with systems engineering and cloud infrastructure teams around the globe to understand and implement cohesive network solutions in the production data centers.
- Analyze data processes and trends to evaluate opportunities for automation solutions
- Participate in a national on call rotation that allow us to satisfy 24/7/365 support requirements.
- Make quick decisions on proper ways to align customer requirements with existing company or departmental procedures.
- Utilize and evaluate/recommend enterprise tools to ensure we maintain proper visibility and awareness of the health of the overall network and network devices, and ensure that proper processes are in place to react to issues promptly.
- Ensure that proper disaster recovery processes are in place and that planned testing activities are performed and technical criteria are met.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
- Network and wireless certifications – CCNP required, CWNA preferred.
- 8+ years of working experience in a customer driven support role for an organization similar to our size
- Demonstrated strong troubleshooting skills in a large Enterprise multi-vendor environment
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in complex, high pressure situations.
- Ability to provide both hands on solutions and supervise projects as well as deliver training
- Be flexible and be able to handle competing/changing priorities.
- Working knowledge of multiple vendors’ offerings including Cisco, Meraki and Aruba’s complete WIFI solution set entailing access points, controllers, RF characteristics and endpoint security.
- Experience with Python and scripting for network automation.
- Experience with Solarwinds and Cisco Prime/DNA for network monitoring and maintenance.
- Extensive experience with BGP, EIGRP, STP and L4-7 SLB.
- Extensive experience with stateful firewalls (Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, Checkpoint) and packet inspection techniques.
- Extensive experience with VPN/tunneling technologies such as DMVPN, VTI, IPsec and SSL client VPN’s
- Extensive experience with Cisco ISR 4k routers, Meraki MXs and full line of Cisco/Meraki branch switches.
- Experience/knowledge of virtual networking technologies such as ASA virtual contexts, VRF’s, VDC’s. and virtual networking devices such as Cisco CSR 1000v, ASA 1000v and the Nexus 1000v
- Understanding of indoor/outdoor operating environments, infrastructure and limitations (power, premise wiring standards, RF cabling, enclosures, installation and mounting techniques).
- Experience/knowledge of software toolsets such as Ekahau Survey, Omnipeek to provide site evaluation and documentation.
- Willing to travel for meetings, installations and various project initiatives.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including VISIO and Excel
- Very strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work well in a team environment
- Flexible schedule required
BENEFITS & PERKS – Our motto is ‘Taking Care of Our Own’ through 6 pillars of benefits:
- HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
- WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
- FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
- CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
- OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate’s education, training, and experience, as well as the position’s work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee’s salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.